Is Excel blowing out your clipboard on startup? You know, you copy some really important data to your clipboard memory, then you launch Excel, try to paste, and nothing is there! Really annoying and completely destroys workflow. Here is a possible fix (for those of you who install Adobe’s creative suite of tools).
These are quasi-specific to Excel 2007, but might be relevant to other versions:
- Launch Microsoft Excel
- Click on the main ribbon button in the upper left or similar menu for other versions, and click ‘Excel Options’
- Click on ‘Add-Ins’ on the left-hand side
- Near the bottom, see the ‘Manage:’ drop-down, and choose: ‘COM Add-Ins’
- Find the Adobe Contribute COM add-in, highlight it, and click ‘Remove’ on the right-hand side
- Completely close down Excel, and re-launch it.
So there you have it…. Adobe’s gremlins at it again… in your computers, screwin up ur programzzz.